This blog is a continuation of my previous blog on blog.ca. If I can figure out how to import earlier entries from over there, I may eventually do so.
- I didn't do any manual driving today, either! Nor did hundreds of thousands of other Lower Mainlanders (thanks,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @FairVoteCanada: New MPs have an opportunity to empower themselves. When party caucuses meet soon, MPs should vote YES to the Reform Act… 2 weeks ago
- At brunch this morning, the hostess told me, “I’m not going to take out my phone to scan your phone. That’s a weird… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Are any of you in the 29% of ridings where more than one candidate has a 10% chance of winning? Must be exciting!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- It's impossible to write satire about Canadian politics anymore. "Trudeau open to electoral reform talks if re-ele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago