- Are any of you in the 29% of ridings where more than one candidate has a 10% chance of winning? Must be exciting!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- It's impossible to write satire about Canadian politics anymore. "Trudeau open to electoral reform talks if re-ele… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @FairVoteCanada: As election day draws near and you're struggling to decide whether to vote strategically or vote for the party you actu… 3 days ago
- RT @isabelleboemeke: they always promise nuclear will be replaced with renewables. it never happens. indian point in NY was fully replaced… 3 days ago
- RT @FairVoteCanada: It would be great if each election wasn't treated as an existential crisis over which party can win a majority with 35%… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This blog is a continuation of my previous blog on blog.ca. If I can figure out how to import earlier entries from over there, I may eventually do so.