I wrote to Vancouver City Council today, and you can too, asking them to vote against the $20.3 million in cuts to libraries, community centres, fire and rescue, parks and other vital front-line services that Council conditionally approved on Dec. 1.
- RT @goodmachine: Doug Englebart - Experimental Results of Tying a Brick to a Pencil to 'De-Augment' the Individual (1961) https://t.co/5MDk… 1 week ago
- @DevonRowcliffe AB oil cos are already required to pay a yearly levy to fund orphan well cleanup. It’s drastically… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mattyglesias: Instead of the futile effort to “save” daylight, we should be taxing daylight during the summer months and redistributing… 1 week ago
- RT @vgedris: For Halloween, I injected the corpses of deadly viruses directly into my body. Muhuhuhahahaha. https://t.co/l92FPDqoAL 2 weeks ago
- At first I thought it might be in time for this weekend :-( RT @richardzussman: BREAKING - BC Government will be in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago