The highlight of the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting is the five-hour question-and-answer session with Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. What follows are various notes I scribbled in my lab book throughout the weekend. I have been disappointed with most newspaper summaries of the meeting, but the Wall Street Journal did a decent job. I apologize in advance for the fact that this is more of a brain-dump than a polished piece of reporting.
- RT @CoenBrothersPod: Our first episode is out! @chrisAcreative @BabsVan and @jasonekeil talk about the Coen Brothers’ first film, 1984’s… 3 days ago
- Well, I guess somebody just won my vote. Chop shops and bike theft rings are a longstanding embarrassment to this c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @VIFFSTER: Local graphic designer @chrisAcreative has come up with a very cool new poster for BEING THERE, screening in our Summer in th… 1 month ago
- @RyanMatCampbell Plus, road taxes are a great idea! I can't believe Ken Sim is making me want to vote for Kennedy Stewart? 1 month ago
- @deobald That makes at least two of us... 5 months ago