The highlight of the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting is the five-hour question-and-answer session with Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. What follows are various notes I scribbled in my lab book throughout the weekend. I have been disappointed with most newspaper summaries of the meeting, but the Wall Street Journal did a decent job. I apologize in advance for the fact that this is more of a brain-dump than a polished piece of reporting.
- @deobald That makes at least two of us... 3 weeks ago
- RT @CoryBMorgan: The fact that every party will be whipping the votes of their members on the Emergencies Act demonstrates just how broken… 3 months ago
- RT @jakevdp: My best/worst idea is that instead of speed limits we should have momentum limits. “Hey congrats on your new F-950, your max s… 3 months ago
- RT @ljdursi: Amazing how typical Canadian cities' reaction to convoys were. Vancouver blocked them with bicycles; Toronto screamed "fuck o… 3 months ago
- @deobald @key_single Oh yeah, I am totally agreeing with you here. Beyond that, why should a landlord even get acco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago