I wrote to Vancouver City Council today, and you can too, asking them to vote against the $20.3 million in cuts to libraries, community centres, fire and rescue, parks and other vital front-line services that Council conditionally approved on Dec. 1.
- A stalled Lamborghini blocking cyclists on the Adanac bikeway. #vancouver 3 weeks ago
- @sdnjohnson That’s actually pretty impressive. 1 month ago
- RT @phranqueigh: Pi Day is just a fake holiday created by math companies to sell more math. 1 month ago
- RT @RalphGoodale: Dear Canada, thinking of you as you weather the calamity of Daylight Saving Time. Saskatchewan will be dozing soundly, wh… 1 month ago
- @David_Moscrop “Television is for watching, not appearing on.” –J.G. Ballard 1 month ago