I wrote to Vancouver City Council today, and you can too, asking them to vote against the $20.3 million in cuts to libraries, community centres, fire and rescue, parks and other vital front-line services that Council conditionally approved on Dec. 1.
- Parking cars on the street is a scandal. –Alain Bertaud 1 month ago
- @kalinh I went to see this at VIFF; the director said his next movie would be about Brian Mulroney. 1 month ago
- RT @KeaGru: Do you approve of Vancouver's car lanes? twitter.com/CTVVancouver/s… 1 month ago
- RT @carillonjane: https://t.co/6hEqS1cxwm 1 month ago
- RT @goodmachine: Doug Englebart - Experimental Results of Tying a Brick to a Pencil to 'De-Augment' the Individual (1961) https://t.co/5MDk… 2 months ago