The highlight of the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting is the five-hour question-and-answer session with Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. What follows are various notes I scribbled in my lab book throughout the weekend. I have been disappointed with most newspaper summaries of the meeting, but the Wall Street Journal did a decent job. I apologize in advance for the fact that this is more of a brain-dump than a polished piece of reporting.
- RT @AnnaGHughes: happy 51st birthday to the moon 2 weeks ago
- @j_mcelroy Also, considering how rapidly new (sometimes conflicting, occasionally retracted) COVID-19 research is c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @j_mcelroy It appears that COVID-19 antibodies don't stick around very long, so this may underestimate how much of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ramez: Defund the Police! Sounds extreme, right? But imagine if this is what the funding was shifted to... (images from @conflicttrans… 2 months ago
- RT @Noahpinion: Lefties: Abolish the police Center-Lefties: Defund the police Libertarians: Unbundle the police Neoliberals: Reboot the… 2 months ago