The highlight of the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting is the five-hour question-and-answer session with Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. What follows are various notes I scribbled in my lab book throughout the weekend. I have been disappointed with most newspaper summaries of the meeting, but the Wall Street Journal did a decent job. I apologize in advance for the fact that this is more of a brain-dump than a polished piece of reporting.
- @deobald I use emacsformacosx.com and it does everything I need it to. Their web page has tips on running it f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @vincentpants @VHS Darn, I walked past there this afternoon and either I didn’t notice it or it had been removed :-( 1 month ago
- @maria0r This looks like fun even without a vaccine! 1 month ago
- @vincentpants I use a 43" 4K TV as a monitor at work. It's great, you can simulate 4 1080p monitors! I'm beginning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- 0x81E792F3eDBf0A5bECd9b04Cf30140C213e9Eac2 2 months ago