The highlight of the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting is the five-hour question-and-answer session with Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. What follows are various notes I scribbled in my lab book throughout the weekend. I have been disappointed with most newspaper summaries of the meeting, but the Wall Street Journal did a decent job. I apologize in advance for the fact that this is more of a brain-dump than a polished piece of reporting.
- RT @FairVoteVan: LAST CHANCE to tell your mayor and councillors to support #LocalChoice. Tomorrow, @LMLGA votes on resolution 5. Ask your… 1 day ago
- RT @fairvotebc: As many as six seats may be added to the #BCLeg before the next provincial election. A bill introduced today would give th… 2 days ago
- @sdnjohnson I’m curious where you got that beard-friendly mask! 1 week ago
- @iheartcities Seconding Trello, it’s flexible but has just enough structure. 1 week ago
- @philwhln Used to happen to me every single year; always had to wait for a new password BY MAIL. I started using th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago