I wrote to Vancouver City Council today, and you can too, asking them to vote against the $20.3 million in cuts to libraries, community centres, fire and rescue, parks and other vital front-line services that Council conditionally approved on Dec. 1.
- RT @NJGov: shoutout to your mom 1 week ago
- RT @zeynep: Significant paper on the cost of misinformation. Basically, one standard deviation more viewership of Sean Hannity (denied seri… 1 month ago
- @vincentpants @theResidents I had tickets too; @eventbrite app says it was postponed till 2021. Did you hear otherwise? 1 month ago
- RT @Limericking: Republicans hope to derail Attempts to do ballots by mail. It’s awful, they note, When voters can vote As this means their… 1 month ago
- RT @frankieboyle: Honestly, why are they still doing the weather? We're indoors mate. 1 month ago